Uptown VFW – CODE OF CONDUCT
Uptown VFW is proudly committed to fostering an environment in which all are treated with dignity and respect, free from discrimination and harassment of any kind. Everyone who enters the building should be safe from harm.
By purchasing tickets and/or entering Uptown VFW Main Event Hall you agree to abide by these guidelines. Failure to adhere to these guidelines will result in immediate removal from the facilities and no refunds will be offered.
The following behavior is not welcome at Uptown VFW:
- Sexual misconduct or harassment of any kind, including unwelcome verbal or non-verbal sexual attention or unwanted physical contact.
- Acting or speaking in a discriminatory manner or using racist, sexist, ableist, transphobic, homophobic, xenophobic, or other biased language.
- Disruptive or aggressive behavior, including stalking, threatening, or following anyone in an intimidating or unwanted manner.
- Abuse of power, including but not limited to abuses related to wealth, race, gender, sexuality, or one’s position as a performer or manager.
While at Uptown VFW, you agree to:
- Be proactive in creating a community-oriented atmosphere where the safety of others is prioritized and valued.
- Respect the physical and emotional boundaries of others.
- Reject violent or discriminatory behavior.
- Be responsible for your own actions.