Uptown VFW will require guests to show proof of full Covid-19 vaccination or a recent (within 72 hours) negative covid-19 test to attend events (or perform here). Uptown VFW recognizes all CDC and MDH guidelines as related to capacity, safe-distancing, hand-washing, sanitation, masking, etc. We encourage all guests to wear masks indoors while visiting our facilities, unless actively eating or drinking.
Uptown VFW Safety Protocols
1. 100% Vaccinated – All Uptown VFW Event Staff will be 100% vaccinated and we will require all staff and volunteers to be masked on-site.
2. Proof – The Uptown VFW will require proof of full vaccination or a recent (within 72 hours) negative covid-19 test to gain entry to events.
3. Sanitizer – Touch-free hand-sanitation stations throughout the facilities.
4. Track and Trace – All attendees are tracked through our ticketing for all events.
5. Code of Conduct – The Uptown VFW will require all artists, staff, volunteers and guests to adhere to the code of conduct policy we’ve adopted to maintain an environment free of discrimination and/or harassment.